Our Main Beliefs
These are some of the core themes that will be found throughout the work that Nine Woods does and promotes.
- Consent and Autonomy: Take no action towards another without permission, which includes energy readings. Cursing and binding falls under self-protection and is exempt.
- Personal Responsibility: Whatever actions you take send energy out into the universe. Keep this in mind.
- Balance: Seek balance in all things - giving/taking, acceptance/action, protection/openness, thinking/feeling, self/other.
- Empowerment and Action: We have the power to bring about positive change in our lives and in the world around us.
- Humility and Tolerance: We are all equal in the eyes of the Divine. We must respect all spiritual seeking and paths.
- Communication: Open, caring, nonjudgmental communication is the basis of all loving and trusting relationships.
- Community: The circle is a family. We are bound to honor and support each other.
- Service: We must give in equal measure to the gifts that we receive.
- Leadership: Leaders should nurture the following qualities: belief, knowledge, ability, humility, patience, tolerance, inner balance, and a loving nature.
- Worship: A larger energy than that which we can achieve individually is created when we gather together and celebrate the Divine during the progression of the Wheel of the Year, Full Moons, New Moons, or any other ritual that we choose to hold together